Friday, September 13, 2013

Why is purple so difficult?

The hunting gang

Are there other people that have such a hard time with purple on layouts?  This was a bit overkill but oh well.  I have a picture and I told about the event and I’m leaving it.  Smile  I played around with some gesso on this page.  The hardest thing for me is waiting for stuff to dry.  That’s probably why I haven’t played with many wet things like gesso and molding paste.  Mist I can dry quickly so it doesn’t bother me so much.  I spread some gesso on the base of this LO then used my heat gun to help it dry quicker.  Then I used some Smooch Spritz on a foam brush to add the purple.  Don’t totally love it, that’s why most of it got covered up.  I’m trying to just leave things and not stress about it.

Supplies:  Papers from Fancy Pants, Stampin Up and Bazzill.  Washi tape from Recollections, Queen & Co, Target, Pick Your Plum, Darice, MME, Scotch and K & Company.  Enamel dots from MME. Simple Stories alphas.  Brads from SEI.

3 comments:

Heather M said...

I Love Purple! I dont think its overkill. Great banners & colors!

Laurie said...

I love purple, but would have a hard time scrapping with it. I think you did a great job!

Unknown said...

cool